NASP’s corporate membership program gives your company access to a growing community of leaders and decisions makers in Specialty Pharmacy who are shaping the future of the industry. NASP unifies all stakeholders in the industry and provides a collaborative environment to discuss challenges and develop solutions to improve patient outcomes.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Discount pricing on NASP memberships for employees
- Individual memberships included with the corporate membership package
- Discount pricing on NASP events, including the spring Annual Conference and the Strategic Business Exchange, held in the fall.
- Access to a network of key decision makers in the Specialty Pharmacy industry through discounted exhibit opportunities, networking events, online communities and more.
- Increased visibility to leaders in the Specialty Pharmacy community through the online company profile.
- Opportunities to contribute to the future of Specialty Pharmacy through the NASP committee structure.
- Access to up-to-date information through NASP publications including the Specialty Pharma Journal and Chief Pharmacy Officer.
- Ability to contribute to projects such as the practice parameter development in specific therapeutic categories.
- Opportunities to advertise in publications.
|Corporate Member Type||Membership||Price ($)|
|10 members included||<$50M in total revenue||$1,500|
|15 members included||$50M-$100M in total revenue||$2,500|
|20 members included||>$100M in total revenue||$3,500|
|4 members included||<$1B in total revenue||$7,500|
|4 members included||>$1B in total revenue||$9,500|
|Managed Care Organization|
|3 members included||<1M members||$1,500|
|3 members included||1M-5M members||$2,500|
|3 members included||>5M members||$5,000|
|4 members included ||<$1B in total revenue||$5,000|
|4 members included||$1B-$10B in total revenue||$7,500|
|4 members included||>$10B in total revenue||$9,500|
|Pharmacy Benefit Manager|
|4 members included||<1M members||$1,500|
|4 members included||1M-10M members||$2,500|
|4 members included||>10M members||$5,000|