The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) creates a forum for networking among health care professionals and specialty pharmacy stakeholders to enhance collaboration, improve care to specialty patients and open up career advancement opportunities for specialty pharmacy professionals. Members have access to a network of decision makers from manufacturers, wholesalers, specialty pharmacies, PBM’s, managed care organizations, and associations.
NASP offers both individual and corporate membership.
NASP members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts to attend and/or exhibit at the Specialty Pharmacy Conference, held annually
- Discounts on other NASP-sponsored educational events
- Complimentary access to more than 300 hours of specialty pharmacy education through the Specialty Pharmacy Education Center (SPEC), launching in Spring 2013, including preparatory courses for the Certified Specialty Pharmacist Assessment program
- Unmatched networking opportunities with leaders all focused on specialty pharmacy including peers, buyers, sellers, service providers, and educators
- Free access to the Specialty Pharmacy Journal
- Up-to-date information on industry trends and developments
- Ability to contribute your knowledge and expertise through committee or advisory group service
Memberships – Corporate
Joining NASP as a corporate member provides your organization with distinct advantages including:
- Involvement on the NASP Advisory Council, a group of thought leaders in the industry who meet periodically to discuss industry challenges and key issues for the association to consider.
- Recognition at NASP events and on the web site.
- Discount programs for supporting NASP and exhibiting at NASP events.
- Discount programs for employees interested in joining NASP as an individual member. (Employees receive all individual member benefits also.)
- Discounts on online advertising through the Specialty Pharmacy Journal (SPJ)·Discount program for employees interested in earning certification through the Specialty Pharmacy Certification Board (SPCB).
- Private label issue of Specialty Pharmacy Journal (SPJ) that is branded to your organization
- Unmatched networking opportunities with peers, buyers, sellers, service providers, and educators to cultivate new relationships and partnerships.
|Corporate Member Type||Membership||Price ($)|
|<$50M in total revenue||$1,500|
|$50M-$100M in total revenue||$2,500|
|>$100M in total revenue||$3,500|
|<$1B in total revenue||$7,500|
|>$1B in total revenue||$9,500|
|Managed Care Organization|
|<$1B in total revenue||$5,000|
|$1B-$10B in total revenue||$7,500|
|>$10B in total revenue||$9,500|
|Pharmacy Benefit Manager|