The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) creates a forum for networking among health care professionals and specialty pharmacy stakeholders to enhance collaboration, improve care to specialty patients and open up career advancement opportunities for specialty pharmacy professionals. Members have access to a network of decision makers from manufacturers, wholesalers, specialty pharmacies, PBM’s, managed care organizations, and associations.
NASP offers individual and corporate memberships.
Individual members receive the following benefits:
- Discounts on registration fees for conferences and meetings
- Complimentary access to the Specialty Pharmacy Education Center (SPEC), featuring educational content in more than 20 therapeutic categories
- Unmatched networking opportunities with leaders from the specialty pharmacy industry including peers, buyers, sellers, service providers, and educators
- Free access to the Specialty Pharma Journal
- Up-to-date information on industry trends and developments
- Ability to contribute your knowledge and expertise through committee or advisory group service
Corporate members receive the following benefits:
- Involvement on the NASP Advisory Council, a group of thought leaders in the industry who meet periodically to discuss industry challenges and key issues for the association to consider.
- Recognition at NASP events and on the web site.
- Discount programs for supporting NASP and exhibiting at NASP events.
- Discount programs for employees interested in joining NASP as an individual member. (Employees receive all individual member benefits also.)
- Discounts on online advertising through the Specialty Pharma Journal.
- Private label issue of Specialty Pharma Journal that is branded to your organization.
- Unmatched networking opportunities with peers, buyers, sellers, service providers, and educators to cultivate new relationships and partnerships.
|Corporate Member Type||Membership||Price ($)|
|<$50M in total revenue||$1,500|
|$50M-$100M in total revenue||$2,500|
|>$100M in total revenue||$3,500|
|<$1B in total revenue||$7,500|
|>$1B in total revenue||$9,500|
|Managed Care Organization|
|<$1B in total revenue||$5,000|
|$1B-$10B in total revenue||$7,500|
|>$10B in total revenue||$9,500|
|Pharmacy Benefit Manager|